- More flexible management mechanism.
- Added a Pooling Holder to centrally manage all pooled objects.
- When switching scenes, you can choose to keep or destroy the specified pool.
- By default, those objects pooled in runtime will be destroyed.
- Added a Pooling Manager Inspector. Open [Window/HHK/Pooling Inspector] from the menu.
- Automatically extension.
🙀 Core APIs
PoolingManager.Load(string key, Transform parent);
PoolingManager.Load(GameObject go, Transform parent)
**Online Documentation | Discord | Bug & Features Request |**
- Ultra-simplicity API: There are no redundant APIs, only the core APIs that you care about.
- Everything can be pooled: Not limited to prefabs, scene objects can even be pooled at runtime.
- Support particle system automatic releasing: After the particle system has finished playing, it will be released automatically.
- Clean & clear: No component or script needs to be attached to the game object.